Preview: BOB DYLAN- Need I say more?


circa 1966
circa 1966
That’s right folks, Bob Dylan is coming to the University of Michigan, and lucky me, I’m going to see him. He’ll be at Hill Auditorium this Thursday evening at 8:00pm. I am so excited for this concert that it’s not even funny. This is one of the most influential musical artists in history. He’s pretty much the reason people don’s sing like Elvis anymore. Here’s the deal though, I just checked Ticketmaster.com and apparently the tickets are SOLD OUT! That’s how huge Bob Dylan is, Hill is sold out. That’s about 3,500 people!
Current
Current
For next time I guess I would just say get them early, because you don’t want to miss moments like this. Artists like Bob Dylan are not going to last forever, and this tour may be our last chance to see in live.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen add finishing touches to $20m moated fortress with an outdoor play area for the children

Bigger and buffer than ever! Mark Wahlberg shows off his incredible muscles in new trailer for bodybuilding film Pain And Gain

Evanna Lynch Biography