Is it a good idea to study in China?

 Logo

https://www.istudy-china.com/


 Since, I have recently gone through this journey of test preparation – SAT, AP & TOEFL and finally got admitted to UC Berkeley starting in Fall 2022, I consider myself eligible to answer this question. I scored 1550 on SAT and 5/5 in AP Physics C.


I am sharing my journey of college admission preparation, which will help you understand the role of SAT preparation institutes.


The SAT is an aptitude test which requires tricks and strategies to solve questions quickly and correctly. I started doing some mock tests to analyse which areas I was lagging behind in. Once I did a few tests, I got to know where I stood and hence, I needed the help of an expert to further increase my score. I joined Masterclass Space, as this academy is completely online so it saved my travel time. It is known for quality results and top-notch faculty from IITs, IIM & BITS-Pilani. These are Ivy leagues and elite institutes of India and have acceptance rates of less than 2%. Institutes managed by such alumni are sure to be highly focused on conceptual learning. After considering these facts, I enrolled with Masterclass Space. It comprehensively met my expectations and finally, I got the desired results which are here. I took SAT & AP Physics C sessions with Masterclass Space.




Masterclass Space has many students from Singapore and more than 20 other countries, mostly from the US, India, the Middle East, Europe and Africa. I would happily recommend Masterclass Space based on my personal experience and the quality results. Faculties are quite friendly and you can share all your concerns with them.


For SAT, Masterclass Space has SAT Exhaustive program which is quite fruitful for students as they teach right from the basics, and till the desired score is achieved, you can take sessions with them. For AP courses – Physics 1/C, Calculus AB/BC, Chemistry and Statistics, they have a long course of 7-8 months which are really taught in-depth. Apart from academics, they are also into admission consulting services, where an expert consultant will help you in end-to-end admission processes – essays, extra-curriculars, passion projects, financial planning, internships etc.


You can visit the website of Masterclass Space and check its results and profile.


Best wishes 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen add finishing touches to $20m moated fortress with an outdoor play area for the children

Bigger and buffer than ever! Mark Wahlberg shows off his incredible muscles in new trailer for bodybuilding film Pain And Gain

Evanna Lynch Biography