I'm now an adult': Justin Bieber says he is ready to shed his teen heartthrob status

Ever since he broke onto the scene at 13-years-old he has been worshiped by millions of teenage girls the world over.
But Justin Bieber says he is now ready to move on to an older fan base as he now considers himself an adult.
In an upcoming interview with Ryan Seacrest on the Today show, the 18-year-old singer says he wants to prove he is more than just a teen heartthrob
'I am now adult': Teen heartthrob Justin Bieber says he is now ready to move on to an older fan base as he now considers himself an adult
'I am now adult': Teen heartthrob Justin Bieber says he is now ready to move on to an older fan base as he now considers himself an adult
The pop star – who is well known for his teenage girl fanbase says he gets annoyed people place him in the category and believes he should now be considered an adult thanks to his new album.
He said: 'I feel like I just don’t want to be another teen heartthrob.
'I just think that just annoys me. To think that’s what people will – will think of me – or, like, I just want to prove people wrong.
'My new album ‘Believe’ has really showcased what I’m capable of – especially becoming an 18 year old, and becoming an adult.
Dreams: The 18-year-old is holding out for a Grammy Award
Dreams: The 18-year-old is holding out for a Grammy Award
'And hearing older people say, ‘Wow, this new album’s great. Like I didn’t know that was Justin Bieber.'
Despite a legion of adoring fans and millions in the bank, Justin also say he stills dreams of one thing – a Grammy award.
'That’s something that I’ve always – when I was little, like, ‘Oh my God, like what if I won a Grammy?’ That would be crazy,' he said.
'So that’s one of the things that I’m still striving for.'
Justin is currently promoting his new album in Germany.
Today he was seen performing live on stage at The Squaire at Frankfurt airport.
Promotional duties: Justin was seen performing live on stage at The Squaire at Frankfurt airport today
Promotional duties: Justin was seen performing live on stage at The Squaire at Frankfurt airport today

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen add finishing touches to $20m moated fortress with an outdoor play area for the children

Bigger and buffer than ever! Mark Wahlberg shows off his incredible muscles in new trailer for bodybuilding film Pain And Gain

Evanna Lynch Biography